- Download the app from the Apple (iOS) App Store or Google (Android) Play Store.
- Sign-up and enter your details on the My Profile section. This will help us personalise articles and advice according to your interests and hobbies.
- On the Home screen you’ll find your most recent goals as well as articles, how-to guides and daily quotes.
- On the My Goals page, you’ll be able to see an extensive list of all your goals. You can filter these by Short-term, Mid-term, Long-term, Bucket List Goals.
- Adding goals is easy. Give yourself a description and/or photo to give you that motivation to stick to it and keep it within your mindset.
Short-Term Goals should be goals you aim to achieve within a week.
Mid-Term Goals should begoals you aim to achieve within a month.
Long-Term Goals should be goals you aim to achieve within a year.
Bucket List Goals should be abstract goals that you want to achieve at some point during your lifetime.
- Notifications remind you of upcoming goals. They’re there to remind you, not to hold you to account. We know that life can sometimes can get in the way, so regroup, adjust and go again. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- In the Settings section, you’ll be able to enable and disable some elements of the app, update your profile and log-out, if you feel the need to.
So there’s a whistle stop tour of how you can use the app. Of course, if you have any further questions, we’re all ears over on our Contact Us page.